Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Creativity and New Media

I created an avatar in Second Life to explore its features. There were many activities to do. I could fly around and teleport to different places, play games, go to clubs and talk to different people. During my session, I visited Spain and Moscow. I also visited the University of Kentucky. It made me wonder how accurate the virtual Kentucky is but it is still pretty cool to visit another school so easily. There was also a chat feature that can be used to communicate with different users from around the world.Virtual worlds such as Second Life are fun and interesting because its users have access to a wide range of activities, different universities and a whole network of people around the world.




1 comment:

  1. I never used second life before but those pics look awesome and i look forward to trying it out

    ReplyDelete